Sunday, July 11, 2010

Olive Tree's Contest

Olive Tree's blog, Horse Feathers, has reached 100 followers! She is having a photography contest about something or someone that inspiries you. Theses are my two entries:





This is my cousin, Matt. It's goofy picture of him, because that's what he is: Goofy. He's my inspiration, because he can make me happy when I'm not in the mood to. Even, though, sometimes he can be a know-it-all, it's fun to be around him. Only ten days appart, I don't know what I'd do without him.





This tree inspires me, because I love night. And it represents me. I stand out like the bright, colorful tree that stands out in the pitch black night.

(This pics just for fun, cause you can only have two entries.)




This is Matt's little sister, Analise. Like, Matt she's goofy, but more like crazy goofy. ;) Lise tends to be very gross, though. One time she made "June Bug Soup" with rotten ice-cream and dead june bugs sitting out in the sun for two days. But, hey, Lise has a happy spirit and she's my inspiration.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment