Wednesday, April 20, 2011

American Idol

The Performance "Rockstar" by The Last Six Voted Off:

AMZING - Luv the song, ppl, and their voices, but Paul was weak, though still did great

"Swinging" by Scotty McCreery:

I. AM. MARRYING. THIS. GUY - Loooooooove him and this song. Not only was this one fun and still country, he took a step out of the slow love songs he does quite a bit, but without such bubbliness like "That's Alright" he sung two weeks ago.

"Uprising" by James Durbin:

EH .. OKAY - I know he can do better and I expect that when he comes back next week :D His costume was clearly different, but not that exciting or whatever.

"Rolling In The Deep" by Haley Reignheart:

MY FAVORITE SONG - Okay, so I definitely liked it, but as Jeniffer Lopez said, "brought in some 'Haley Momemts'" that changed the song(in a good way). I didn't absolutely love it due to the changing in the song, yet brought in screeching where it didn't do that although did
somewhere else. Good though, because she did it the way she felt fit her voice :)

"Dancing With My Father" by Jacob Lusk:

UGH - Let's get this straight. He needed to be off weeks ago. He might have an OK voice, but it just ain't working for him.

"Hard to Breath" by Casey Abrems:

I LIKED IT, THE BEARD I MEAN - Pretty good and a step out of his comfort zone; I'd say. I like him moving around the stage for a change and really getting into it. BTW, I see you have something for Jennifer Lopez, huh? ;)

"Closer" by Stefano:

WELLLLL - A couple things; love the song, don't particularly like the guy, but tonight I liked him for the first time. Each week I've been saying that him and Jacob need to go home. For once it's different and I really do hope ONLY Jacob gets kicked off(but then him). He gave out a concert.

"Born To Fly" by Lauren Alaina:

VERY COUNTRY - Like it said, "very country". Very good. Very cite dancing onstage. Very good voice. Very Lauren. VERY happy to see you next week <3


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment