Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Kid Country

I might have mentioned Kid Country in my last post. Well, it's this huge, awesome playground. During school we went there from 11:35 to 2:00. This is what happened:

When we got there, we had lunch. After that we just played around until we had to do an easy, little project. What we had to do was find the perimeter of the playgroung (trust me, it's huge) and at first we were like, "How are we supposed to do that!?" But we smartie GT kids (Alan, Laurence, Payton, and I) found out. There were these red squares around the whole place and they were 18 inches and there was 357 of them. So we found out the perimeter. ;) The rest of the time we got to do whatever we wanted. We played Lava Tag. It's just tag, but you can't touch the woodchips. I guess I did the monkey bars too much, cause I got two HUGE blistors! Did you know blisters are filled with puss? *Nodds* Then Payton was chasing me and I jumped from one platform to another and jumped TOO far. I face-planted into the ground and now my leg has a HUGE (am I using HUGE too much?) bruise and a deep cut. My friends and I were cracking up.

Well, that's another random day in my summer life.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment