Monday, May 3, 2010

Sky Ranch

For my first official post, I would like to talk about the time my grade went to Sky Ranch about two weeks ago. Here we go:

Day One

We took a bus (der!), but is was awesome cause the bus could hold like 45 people, but there were only, like, about 30. Out of all the funny things we did during those two hours were, one, laughing randomly for no reason, and, two, playing this emo game. Once we got there, we went to our cabins (my friends and I got the haunted one, of course). That's when the boring schedule came. Lunch, class, class, and finally the fun rec. time! First, I went to the water slides with my friend, Micheal. They were SO fun, even though they didn't look like it. Then, with my luck, someone left their mat on the ground and I slipped on it. I fell and gave myself some bad cuts, but kept on going down the slides. Usual me. =D After that, we got some more people and went to the party pool. We played in the pool, went down baby pools, and jumped off a trapeze into the water. When the two hours were over, we had dinner, then went to the night activities. The first one was clue. And when I mean clue, I mean real suspects and stuff. We ran all over camp looking for the answers. Our cabin was the only cabin that got everything right. :) Then, we went to play Nukom (like volleyball, but you catch it), but we play it at school and everyone HATES it, so we weren't too thrilled, but it was so much better. If you dropped the ball, you're out, and it was on a sand court at night. NO ONE wanted to go to bed that night and we kept passing notes to each other from our bunks. What a day. . . .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day Two

When we woke up, we got ready to head over to breakfast. After that, more of the boring routine. Class, Lunch, Class, Class, and rec. time! All me and Lauren did for 45 minutes was sit, talk, and smush lady bugs. Don't forget being bit by spiders! Once Micheal and Jack got there, we went to the Sky Cafe for Milkshakes, which I bought. Talk about crazy times! Lauren was laughing so hard, she spit her chewed up Shockers (sour candy) into her milkshake, Parker was staring at us from inside, and I was literally spitting up my milkshake. It was also funny, cause I kept saying, "I'm going crazy," and Lauren kept on replying, "Madi, for the last time, your not going crazy. You ARE crazy!" Don't forget the night activities! The first thing we did was preform our skits (all skits coming soon). The fun part was that the Sky Ranch consulars had a couple of skits themselves. The most special part was that we watched fireworks by the lake, which is a lucky treat they don't do that very often at Sky Ranch. Time to head back to the cabins. . . .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day Three

In the morning, we packed our bags and loaded them up. Then, we went to breakfast, a class, and lunch. After that we got onto the bus and headed home. :( Although, the bus ride was SO much fun. We played M.A.S.H and I married my friend Laurence! :P But it was fun. XD For the rest of the bus ride, we sang songs and when we entered Coppell, we all sang one of the High School cheers that goes something like this:

C-O! C-O-P! C-O-P-P-E-L-L! Coppell! **Clap, Clap** Cowboys (mascot)!

Huh? Huh? **Elbows person sitting next to Me**

-MadiShae

2 comments:

  1. WHATT ITS THE LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL ALREADY FOR YOU?? but anyways...

    Day One: Hmmmm, nice, wish I could go camping (or whatever)

    Day Two: You squished the wady bugs??? (tear) XD just kiddin' Can't wait for the skits! Annnd You probably are crazy... XD

    Day Three: Oooo M.A.S.H Haven't done that in awhile, thanks for the idea! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I decided to start now and talk about all the fun things we do at the end of the year.

    Not really camping. With our school, the teachers are WAY too protective.

    Yep.

    Your Welcome.

    -MadiShae

    ReplyDelete