Saturday, June 12, 2010

Birthday Parties

About a week ago, I went to Danielle's birthday party at Gameworks. It's this awesome place where you get to play games. Payton, Riley, Alex, and I rode this one parachute ride where you up and down. It was a pretty cool birthday party.

This night, I went to Michelle's pool party. When we got there, we went swimming then ate hot dogs for dinner. After that, we watched Mrs. Doubtfire which was HILARIOUS! We ate cake and went outside to swim some more. It was pretty awesome, one of the best birthday parties I've gone to. Probablt because most all my friends were there, but still. Summer's going to be real fun. . . .

BTW, please look at the post below!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I just had my birthday party last night! All my friends came and we ate pizza and cake and watched a movie. And one of my friends smashed frosting on my face! It was still fun...

    ReplyDelete