Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Super Mario Brothers

I. Am. Obsessed. With. Super. Mario. Brothers. I play it on the Wii, the N64, and even the VERY FIRST nitendo game ever. All day, I've been saying, like, "Jump. Dodge. Climb. Shoot fireballs." I payed it for HOURS! And I can't waait for fourth of july when I got to Midland, Texas to see my coisins, Alli and Josie. They also have that, Mario Cart, and Mario Party. Can't wait! Also, vote on the poll.





I also want to give a shout out to Olive Tree and Dreamstar. Dreamstar made my blog button and Olive Tree made the background and an older posts image. Thanks!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. MIDLAND???? That where I am right now! I'm gonna leave in about 4 days though, shoots!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  2. MIDLAND! THATS WHER I AM AT RIGHT NOWWW! BUT I LEAVE IN FOUR DAYS! Shooooot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you could've met eachother!

    ReplyDelete